CSI-DTP Technical Requirements
CSI-DTP - Basic Technical Information:
Congratulations on successfully completing the CSI De-escalation: A Holistic Approach to Officer and Citizen Safety Train-the-Trainer course.
You will now be able to access our CSI Academy Trainers portal where you can download all of your course materials including: Instructor Guides, Participant Guides, PowerPoint presentations and videos. You will also have access to additional articles of interest and additional approved videos.
The CSI-DTP has been built by the Community Safety Institute (CSI) and Virtual Emergency Services (VES).
The CSI Team has been developing curriculum's for some of the Nation’s leading agencies for over 20 years. Now you have the benefit of accessing our world class training from the web 24/7!
In addition, our portals of E-Learning are now mobile ready from many aspects and built with HTML5 and Bootstrap. Learn more here http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/ and here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5
The following are minimum system requirements:
Recommended Internet Browser Requirements
Recommended minimum browser: Google Chrome 11, Firefox 4, Safari 5, Internet Explorer 8 (IE 10 required for drag and drop of files from outside the browser)
- Google Chrome: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
- Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/safari/
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/download-ie
Recommended System Requirements
- Windows 7 or higher
- Adobe Reader version 10 or higher http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
- Adobe Flash Player version 10 (11 preferred) http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/
Recommended Minimum Hardware Requirements
(System is accessed via offsite, secure, redundant servers – no client servers or IT infrastructure is impacted)
- Pentium IV processor or higher.
- 384 MB RAM or more.
- 8 GB hard drive.